Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Suggestion; Carts Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Suggestion; Carts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eteruu
Eteruu

IC Profile
IC Name: Hateru

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am

Suggestion; Carts 404-japanese-cart

Yes, you are correct. I am suggested the addition of carts.

It's a very straigtforward idea. Carts can be made through some sort of skill or possibly bought from an NPC.

The abilitys of the cart would be:
- Can carry items (a certain amount of weight)
- Lockable by password (meaning to open it you have to click it and enter a password before actually gaining access to the cart)
- Can block entrances and/or roads.
- Has a certain amount of health before it's destroyed, where any items would be lost upon destruction.
- Can be dragged by 1 player. While dragging the cart, the player can't run. The verb could simply be the already existing "T" button, but that it slows you down (which I think dragging someone/thing should do).

Icon: Look at the picture for referance, but seeing as I am not talented at iconning, I think that should be left to the pro's.

The cost for the cart would be roughly 500/1000 yen if you ask me, considering the amount of work it takes to create one.

Back to top Go down
AllSmiles
Admin
Admin
AllSmiles

IC Profile
IC Name: [DEV] AllSmiles

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

They are on their way ^^
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:07 am

Eteruu wrote:
Suggestion; Carts 404-japanese-cart

Yes, you are correct. I am suggested the addition of carts.

It's a very straigtforward idea. Carts can be made through some sort of skill or possibly bought from an NPC.

The abilitys of the cart would be:
- Can carry items (a certain amount of weight)
- Lockable by password (meaning to open it you have to click it and enter a password before actually gaining access to the cart)
- Can block entrances and/or roads.
- Has a certain amount of health before it's destroyed, where any items would be lost upon destruction.
- Can be dragged by 1 player. While dragging the cart, the player can't run. The verb could simply be the already existing "T" button, but that it slows you down (which I think dragging someone/thing should do).

Icon: Look at the picture for referance, but seeing as I am not talented at iconning, I think that should be left to the pro's.

The cost for the cart would be roughly 500/1000 yen if you ask me, considering the amount of work it takes to create one.

wait but, why would i carry mi things on a car, knowing how much, non rpers there are it would be easyer to steal, and 1000 i think is a bit much for a carring object, why not around 500?. also it must have a limit of objects to carry, perhaps three times what a person could actually take?

anyway, sounds like a good idea, and its not really hard to do, just the icon
Back to top Go down
Eteruu
Eteruu

IC Profile

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 am

slash124cool wrote:

wait but, why would i carry mi things on a car, knowing how much, non rpers there are it would be easyer to steal, and 1000 i think is a bit much for a carring object, why not around 500?. also it must have a limit of objects to carry, perhaps three times what a person could actually take?

anyway, sounds like a good idea, and its not really hard to do, just the icon

As I already wrote in my suggestion, the cart has a set limit to how much it can carry. Three times more than a player really doesn't apply since the way I understand it, players carry different amounts of weight.

And it won't be easier to steal since I suggested that the owner of the cart can password-protect it (IG it would be locking it).

And as for the price.. As I mentioned it's a high quality item that should be preserved for the richer of people, so I still think the price should be closer to 1000 (the price of a katana)
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am

i meant it could be stealed by breaking it, and about the price, people dont buy katanas at that price. anyway it could be a good price if the economy in edo comes to run well, think that wasnt present in last wipe, with luck you could have near 500 yens
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile
IC Name: Phoe Baraoh

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 pm

They are on their way...Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Eteruu
Eteruu

IC Profile

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm

slash124cool wrote:
i meant it could be stealed by breaking it, and about the price, people dont buy katanas at that price. anyway it could be a good price if the economy in edo comes to run well, think that wasnt present in last wipe, with luck you could have near 500 yens

Again; Read my post.
Quote :

Meaning; Items are lost forever when the cart is destroyed, making the only use of destroying it either because it's blocking a road or you want to actually destroy someone's economy.

And as for the price, I think it should stick at 1000, but that it can be made through some sort of proffession, just like katana's. That way, you don't have to buy it for 1000 yen, just like Katanas.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

ok
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 am

Meaning; Items are lost forever when the cart is destroyed, making the only use of destroying it either because it's blocking a road or you want to actually destroy someone's economy.

And as for the price, I think it should stick at 1000, but that it can be made through some sort of proffession, just like katana's. That way, you don't have to buy it for 1000 yen, just like Katanas.[/quote]

now that i think it off specialy "made throught some sort of profession", perhaps carpenter should be added, increasing the rate of construction example: crafter could make wood bars, that caprenters could use to create the diferent parts of something, in this example carts.

in this case the carpenter would require a tool such as a hammer, also adding cloves as a new item of smithers, and making the cart a hard object to make. thought i think its quite complecated, dont listen to me heheh
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Almost every single job can be easier with a cart. Fishing, Farming, Hunting (which will hopefully soon be added), etc.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles
Admin
Admin
AllSmiles

IC Profile
IC Name: [DEV] AllSmiles

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Probably not on this update, but since it makes things easier for people. Im planning on making system where you have to maintain the cart. Like spend money to make it work and stuff so you have a maintenance fee, sorta. Who knows we'll be starting on this soon.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 am

May be my thinking but NonRpers and people who are trolls will just destroy any cart they find so maybe make them non destructible but only one out per person? Just my thoughts on it, I would love to have one being a crafter with logs weighing so much...
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 am

Amy wrote:
May be my thinking but NonRpers and people who are trolls will just destroy any cart they find so maybe make them non destructible but only one out per person? Just my thoughts on it, I would love to have one being a crafter with logs weighing so much...

good think, but i rather suggest the following:
-keep a record of what youre taking with it, if it breakes by a "noob/troll" calm yourself take a screenie of the situation , copy and paste the conversation, and show this legit proofs to an admin, is him who decides if you deserve a new cart. youll actually be compasated with money or the same objects you lost thats why you should keep a record.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 am

slash124cool wrote:
good think, but i rather suggest the following:
-keep a record of what youre taking with it, if it breakes by a "noob/troll" calm yourself take a screenie of the situation , copy and paste the conversation, and show this legit proofs to an admin, is him who decides if you deserve a new cart. youll actually be compasated with money or the same objects you lost thats why you should keep a record.

Trolls and NonRpers = Do it when no one is looking. Point is would you seriously carry a cart with you 24/7? Near you okay but with you completely? And even overnight people will do things that you won't know about till the next day. Example: Cutting of trees or mining of mines. You don't know if they will be when you get back.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 am

the majority doesnt, they do it when people is looking thats why they are trolls after all, in the case of the noobs, it really depends on you if you hide youre cart well, plus if it comes out with the taxing and housing system im sure theyll be added, keys
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 am

When Smiles adds carts in, they will most likely be pretty expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion; Carts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion; Carts   Suggestion; Carts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion; Carts
Page 1 of 1