Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
This is Skyrim! Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

This is Skyrim!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile
IC Name: Kasuki

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am

We all heard of it, most of us played it by now. I had to remake my char twice, still cant decide what build I'm going with, might remake again.

Was thinking of going bow user with dual swords/daggers and light armour,

Or maybe a full two handed mage. The college in Winterhold is pretty cool.

What build did you set up for yourself? Might nip your ideas because I cant find anything thats right for me yet.
Back to top Go down
Saqua

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

Is Skyrim good?
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 am

ive downloaded torrent by pirate bay with steam and the installer however it says i lack SIM file any help?.
PS: didn´t installed crack and update from skydrow beacuse i need to solve this first.
Back to top Go down
Saqua

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:52 am

Ive downloaded Skyrim by Razor, he means a code is missing :/ Buying it next month for ps3 ^^
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 am

Got it from Bitgamer, screwed up my ratio pretty bad but oh well, it's worth it. I'm an two-handed Orc warrior, stealth is mostly my thing, but I found it very hard to do, so I decided to delete my khajiit and remake to my current char. close range has it's cons, as in fighting with trolls, dragons etc. but that can be solved with a little magic.
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:22 am

slash124cool wrote:
ive downloaded torrent by pirate bay with steam and the installer however it says i lack SIM file any help?.
PS: didn´t installed crack and update from skydrow beacuse i need to solve this first.
Get the Razer version, open the iso don't run it and runt he install.exe, load up the crack and you're ready to go.

Martienader2 wrote:
Got it from Bitgamer

I got it from Bitgamer too, Pat let's me use his acc, I repay with seeds and once the ratio gets high enough I'll get my own acc. Much better than thepiratebay.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 am

[quote="Chris72ball"]
slash124cool wrote:

Martienader2 wrote:
Got it from Bitgamer

I got it from Bitgamer too, Pat let's me use his acc, I repay with seeds and once the ratio gets high enough I'll get my own acc. Much better than thepiratebay.

Aye, though I used my own account. But I believe you need to be a Power User to actually be able to get invites. To become a Power User you must must have been a member for at least 4 weeks, uploaded at least 50GB, and have a ratio at or above 1.05. That's going to take quite a while. We got our accounts through a thread on /v/, perhaps I can link you if I ever stumble across another one.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 am

i would be glad to be given a link for that razor thing, thouhgt im very bad at downloading. Something that happens when you have lived with an old computer untill you get a very good one.
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

Would be nice, but it wont be easy with the side effects of the recent DDOS. But right now we have a 1.308 ratio, sadly only 28GB upload. We'll get there eventually and it's profitable to all of us, Pat gets a good rep and me and Dan get an account. Win win. But a spare invite would also be cool.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 am

Chris72ball wrote:
Would be nice, but it wont be easy with the side effects of the recent DDOS. But right now we have a 1.308 ratio, sadly only 28GB upload. We'll get there eventually and it's profitable to all of us, Pat gets a good rep and me and Dan get an account. Win win. But a spare invite would also be cool.

My ratio fucked itself up as I accidentally downloaded everything twice because of a new BitTorrent client.. But it's not too bad. I'll recover eventually.
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 am

Made a thief char, It's going pretty good. I own things with my bow n arrow because of stealth crits, about one shot everything (Y)

Kinda thinking of starting a thread where everyone contributes on helping me make a character, race, look, skills to focus on, and I'd keep everything up to date with screenies. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 am

seems like an nice project
Back to top Go down
Geeky Panda
Citizen
Citizen
Geeky Panda

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 pm

My Skyrim torrent hasn't been working. Either I did something wrong, or I shall never use the pirate bay again. I mounted it, installed, did the crack drag and drop, the launcher starts, I press play, and it brings me back to the launcher. Just going to get it for my 360 instead. Bethesda deserves the 60.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 am

Geeky Panda wrote:
My Skyrim torrent hasn't been working. Either I did something wrong, or I shall never use the pirate bay again. I mounted it, installed, did the crack drag and drop, the launcher starts, I press play, and it brings me back to the launcher. Just going to get it for my 360 instead. Bethesda deserves the 60.

theres two possible answers or you either confused in the process, or maybe you have to configure you´re machine Hz, for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 am

Geeky Panda wrote:

If you got the Razor one, it's some files you have to place into a certain folder. They were misplaced in the progress.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 am

i got that one, might you tell me which files do i have to move?
Back to top Go down
Geeky Panda
Citizen
Citizen
Geeky Panda

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:19 am

In the razr 1911 install exe. Run that shit. Once it's been run, go to the folder it has all been installed to. (Program Files(86x)>The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim), (Or at least, whatever you downloaded it to.) now. Go to the contents of the Iso and drag and drop the CONTENTS of the Razor 1911 folder to the install folder. It should work now. I got it to work, but my computer isn't good enough for it.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

emm not sure i understood that, i did executed installer but in another folder so you say i have to pull the iso back to that same folder?
Back to top Go down
Geeky Panda
Citizen
Citizen
Geeky Panda

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

1. Run Installer.
2. Open the folder you installed the game to.
3. Drag the CONTENTS, (What's inside) of the folder Razor 1911, (Same place you used the installer) to the main folder of Skyrim.
4.???
5.Profit.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 am

Still giving me the same result black screen
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 am

FUS ROH DAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Skyrim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Skyrim!   This is Skyrim! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Skyrim!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikou Era :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: