Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
About My Behaivor Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

About My Behaivor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am

I'm not gonna lie. I proudly killed that troll 10-20 times last night. But only I, Cho, and Adell have been banned for it. There were several more people who did join in the act which have been named, and barely dealt with. I dealt with it, and i wear that ban with a badge of honor. You call it a punishment, I call it bs. Oh well life goes on.

But the recent ban for AFK training in an non-mapped building however is a little redundant.

1 - How do you 'AFK' pressing 'a'? You literally have to be at the key board pressing it several times as it's not a Repeat macro. Therefore, you have to be at the keyboard to train.

2 - How did I get into an unmapped building anyways? Because I got summoned to it obviously, by none other than Ninja himself to give a bs excuse to ban me once again.

The only thing I'm even close to being in violation of there, is that I was training in a not dense wall of the clothing shop. Of which I have some more bugs like that to report.
Back to top Go down
GhostFrequency

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 am

I've said it before, there are multiple programs you can download and use that copy keystrokes and mouse clicks and run them in a loop for in indefinite amount of time. The product of using this would be AFK training. I used to do it all the time on GOA and WOTS.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 am

AH! But how is it AFK if the moment you are summoned you move and respond?

So, that said, how is it afk?
Back to top Go down
GhostFrequency

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 am

Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:29 am

It isn't. It's a made up reason to ban someone. I'm just saying, it is a bad reason to ban someone for AFK training on an unavailable map when you need mod/admin powers to teleport somewhere, and to not be responsive to be AFK.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Takashi wrote:

By downloading the program, hitting A repeatedly and mapping that to the problem, followed by putting your chair on the 'Relax' mode and fold your arms and watch the screen.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 am

Martienader2 wrote:
Takashi wrote:

By downloading the program, hitting A repeatedly and mapping that to the problem, followed by putting your chair on the 'Relax' mode and fold your arms and watch the screen.
Yet again, you fail to see what I'm saying. The moment I got summoned by Ninja, I stopped attacking and responded. If training styles is now against the rules, you might as well take styles out entirely or this game will turn into how Dragonball Zee was before it got taken off Byond, a shit ton of people nub hutting to get as strong as the few people RPing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile
IC Name: Phoe Baraoh

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:57 pm

They have ideas for the styles, Takashi. It's pointless to complain about the systems of an incomplete game.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 am

Takashi wrote:
Martienader2 wrote:
Takashi wrote:

Yet again, you fail to see what I'm saying. The moment I got summoned by Ninja, I stopped attacking and responded. If training styles is now against the rules, you might as well take styles out entirely or this game will turn into how Dragonball Zee was before it got taken off Byond, a shit ton of people nub hutting to get as strong as the few people RPing.

I got your point, I was merely answering your question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About My Behaivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: About My Behaivor   About My Behaivor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About My Behaivor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikou Era :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: