Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Weapon Design Contest (Closed)

Go down 
+3
StormKing360
Redisec
Misuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuke
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
Misuke

IC Profile
IC Name: Kame, Misuke

PostSubject: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 am

Yes, yes It is I Misuke, Lord and one of the three founders of CIE, back from a long break from the game. Hopefully, not much has changed in the community since my leave but that is besides the point.

I recently came up with a little event of sorts to get people interested in the game again, and so that you guys know that your input is appreciated. This little "Contest" is quite simple. We wish for you, the players to come up with a new weapon which may or may not be added to the game. Yes I know, I know you must be itching to come up with an idea, but there is a standard that you must follow. Simply fill out the following in a reply to this topic:
Quote :

Byond Key:

Name of weapon:

Description of weapon:

Picture of Weapon (If you are able to find one on a search engine, If you draw it yourself, even better):

Other Thoughts: (Type in whatever you wish to here, So long as it is not rude or vulgar, it has no bearing on our decisions)

Myself, along with two of the other admin staff will select four of the entries that are posted here in a weeks time, and place it in a short poll, the weapon that is votest highest in the poll will be designed and added to the game. Please note that you will not start every wipe with the weapon, but it will likely be given to you after it is added on a fresh wipe. Good luck to you all, and I hope to be hearing from you shortly! Suspect

Last edited by Misuke on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ikou.rpg-board.net
Redisec
Citizen
Citizen
Redisec

PostSubject: Weapon Design Contest   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Byond Key: Redisec

Name of the weapon: Devil´s Hand

Descpription of weapon: The weapon is a gauntle that reinforces your hand with more power. This weapon can be agile depending on the person but the weight of the gauntle may slow you down...The better thing with it is that it gives a big power boost so "if" you hit the person get´s sent flying or maybe if you ever... -.-
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Leather_armor_gauntlet_by_missmonster
Back to top Go down
StormKing360
StormKing360

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 am

Byond Key: StormKing360

Name of weapon:First Tsurugi

Description of weapon: A large and powerful fusion blade that can only be made with the combination of six blades. It has the power to cut trees down in one swing and make a fissure in the earth just by stabbing it in the ground. It is known only as a legend throughout the world and has people of all walks of life looking for it, trying to make that legend into a reality. It increase the strenght and defense of the person who wields it, however speed is lowered drastically. If used in the hands of the right people it is a true force to reckoned with.

Picture of Weapon: Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Cloudsswordwiprender213123123

(picture of main blade read below for reason why)
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) 1st_ken

Other Thoughts: I know this is from Final Fantasy, but since you guys put in the buster sword i thought heck why now put this one is as well. They way you want to do it is up to you. You can make the six blades to combine all the blades, combine all the blades for the completed First Tsurugi, or just make the Main Blade of the First Tsurugi, the way you want to make it is up to you. All so if you want to make all the six swords i just want you to know that the third one (the saw looking one) is a pair. As well as the person who gets all six swords to fuse into that one sword should have unlimited weight to carry it.
Back to top Go down
NoobieWorld123
NoobieWorld123

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am

Byond Key: NoobieWorld123

Name of weapon: Korichi

Description of weapon: A weapon made of the strongest ice that can be found in the planet. Even tough it is ice, it does not melt. It does not shatter. And no one can put a dent in it. The scythe also reflect it's master strength. The stronger you are, the stronger is the scythe. After years of training with Korichi, you should master its ability. The one to make your opponent burn until a time of your choosing.

Picture of Weapon :

Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Final_Hidan_Cosplay_Scythe_by_lostrunawayWeapon Design Contest (Closed) Hidan-06182009

(sorry i dont know how to resize D:)
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 am

I just did a few icons,
ingame : Minami, Kenji
Key: Goldenclaw

i forgot to do the devils hand but im to lazy i just wanna rp ill do it later

[img]Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Multiw11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

ok this time i really tried. not so much on the scythe. and the torture gaurd is for executions so like... you wear it and your name is gone then shoguns takes it back once the guy is dead.
its also used so your name isnt known if you have to kill a friend....
Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Swords10
Back to top Go down
Jasonpb

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 am

Byond Key:Jasonpb

Name of weapon:Long lost Shimmer

Description of weapon:Long lost shimmer is a Katana That has Engravments all along the the blade... It has 3 gems 1 red for fire one yellow
for lightning and one blue for water. it is said that The Gem of Fire Will Increase your strength when your About to die The Gem of Lightning
Increases Your speed when you run and the gem of water make it easier to make your enemys slip up even if it is not raining...

Picture of Weapon: Image coming soon
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:26 am

Jasonpb wrote:

Description of weapon:Long lost shimmer is a Katana That has Engravments all along the the blade... It has 3 gems 1 red for fire one yellow
for lightning and one blue for water. it is said that The Gem of Fire Will Increase your strength when your About to die The Gem of Lightning
Increases Your speed when you run and the gem of water make it easier to make your enemys slip up even if it is not raining...

Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Blade_10

is this a good image? just for a look of it Surprised just saying u know :/ it was a quick scribble nothing fancy
Back to top Go down
Flamez
Flamez

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:26 am

Ingame Name : Xanfire Flamez

Key : Xanfire

Name of Weapon : Demon Bone Layered Blade

Description of Weapon : Made From the strongest elements
in nature, Created by dark wizards to exterminate those
who oppose them, once hit by blade it weaken opponents.
Increases Defense and Offense, Extends one square extra,
Damage may cause opponent to bleed until they faint.

Picture of Weapon:

[img]Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Fgrbhdvgcfjmtj8 Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Back to top Go down
Misuke
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
Misuke

IC Profile
IC Name: Kame, Misuke

PostSubject: Contest End   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 am

Though it was a tiring pocess, we have narrowed the weapons down to our finalists.
To all those that participated, I applaude you your Ideas will help further The CIE community!
A poll will soon be posted to decide who will be the victor, and to that person the spoils shall go.
Back to top Go down
https://ikou.rpg-board.net
Jasonpb

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Drizzt wrote:
Jasonpb wrote:

Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Blade_10

is this a good image? just for a look of it Surprised just saying u know :/ it was a quick scribble nothing fancy
I would have put the gems along the handle but yea it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Design Contest (Closed)   Weapon Design Contest (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Design Contest (Closed)
Page 1 of 1